McCaulay Dalton & Company Website Terms and Conditions
Basis of Provision of the Service
What You Must Not Do
In using the Service, you agree that you must not, whether directly or indirectly:
- carry out activities, or post or transmit any information or materials, which infringe a third party’s rights, are contrary to any relevant standards or codes or breach any laws or regulations;
- interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services;
- conduct or send surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- defame, harass, stalk or threaten any person;
- publish or distribute any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information that could otherwise give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services;
- collect information about others, including email addresses;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of any message;
- transmit or upload any computer programs or other material in breach of any intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or any other applicable laws;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or other networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means.
Use for General Information Purposes Only
Without limiting the terms of the McCaulay Dalton & Company Copyright, Trade Mark and Disclaimer Notice:
- you acknowledge that you have elected to use the Service for general information purposes only and that you are responsible for independently verifying the accuracy of all Content upon which you intend to rely. Contigrain International is not responsible for the manner in which you use the Service or if you should incur any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your use of the Service (including any loss or damage arising from the inaccuracy or incompleteness of any content).
- In non-secure zones of the McCaulay Dalton & Company Website, any information supplied by you to McCaulay Dalton & Company will not be in an encrypted form, and you should be aware that there is a risk that a third party may attempt to intercept and/or read the information that you supply. McCaulay Dalton & Company will take all reasonable steps available to it to ensure the security of your information but accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to you as a result of such interception.
Your right to use or take advice from the McCaulay Dalton & Company website is personal to you. You cannot give this personal right to someone else.
Brokerage & Trading
McCaulay Dalton Brokerage Support The primary function of our ...read more...
McCaulay Dalton Consultancy Support In addition to commodity trading ...read more...
PRODUCTS McCaulay Dalton & Company has developed a significant ...read more...